Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Faint~~@@

It had been one and a half year I didn't touch my blog d.> <.
Feeling lazy and busy with assignments perhaps (what a lame excuse). Haha.
Now, two months holiday and I'm damn free at home. Nothing to do. So it is better to spend some of my extra free time on blogging. If not my brain will get rusting and that time cham lo.

Thinking back, time passing so fast. Now already two years i had studied in UKM. Quite a lot thing happened. Tear mixes with laugh. Happy moments entangle with sad moments. While facing problem with people also facing problem with the study n activity. But luckily all had been settled d. Although some of the result is not what i expected, but bygone, let it be bygone. So now it comes to a stop. Holiday brings everything back to the starting point. It let us have the time to think back what we had done and what mistaken we had carried out. At the same time, I hope i can recharge back to full energy so that can cope with the coming killing semester.

And gladly, I think i will let go something that i am insisting on for the past semesters. I had made up my mind and will cut it off so that i won't suffer from it anymore. Hopefully everything will be ok.

But now, it is killing bored. Everyday doing the same thing like a robot. SienzzzZZ.
And getting fatter is the worst thing in this holiday. T-T

Hope i wont give my coursemates and friends a big surprise next semester by seeing i becoming pig.@.@ haha

1 comment:

ivan21510smile said...

u should join some sport lo~~haha~~then wont be bored..haiz..when we start our next sem,then sure miss the time in holiday~~