Friday, October 3, 2008

Holidays.....

Before holidays,i already had a nicely planned schedule for revision.
But when holiday coming,my plans all became useless and i even didn't fulfilled any plan.
What happen??
I also don't know.
What i know is during this holiday,i like swore by someone,because i used to sleep.
Even i just woke up and having my breakfast.
My morning gone like this.
Then,afternoon,i managed to use a little bit time to do my homeworks and assignments.
But i gave up easily after i found that no matter how i tried to solve the problems,i just couldn't get the corect answer.
At night,i used to watch Hong Kong drama series with my family members.
The story quite nice,but my revision 'nicer'.
I only read a little bit,compared to the bundles of books and notes waiting for me inside my luggage.
Then,midnight,i also cann't concerntrate on my study.
Because i addicted to my computer games.
I kept playing and playing till two or three o'clock in the morning.
Almost everyday like that.
Then tomorrow morning woke up very late,sometimes even woke up at 12 o'clock.
These were my holiday routines.
My holidays were so 'wonderful'.
Such waasted and stupid holiday....
I don't know how to control myself anymore...
I lost my ability in controlling myself..
That is the most terrible truth that i have to face it now..
No matter how,i also have to get back my enthusiasm in study..
For myself...
For my parents..
For my family members..
For my friends..
For my teachers...
And..
For the promised that i..
we..
had made.

No comments: