Sunday, September 14, 2008

A BUSY WEEK WITH BUSY ACTIVITIES

Huhhh....
Damn busy week...
Got lot activities running at the same week...
So have to break myself into a few pieces just can handle it...
Pesta Tanglung for UKM just ended,now i have Pesta Tanglung for my college...
@-@
Luckily both two events didn't held at the same day,if not i don't know how am i going to cope with it...
This Tuesday would be my college's Pesta Tanglung...
I hope this year we will succeed to hold it and better compared to last year,which held by my seniors...
My post is about food...
For the performer,the bus driver,the technician,as well as the VIP...
Today is Mooncakes Festival,also known as Mid-Autumn Festival,
i went out to a city to buy the mooncakes for the VIP.
But,it was quite surprising and ridiculous that i couldn't find any mooncakes already...
What had happened???
I feel quite pity towards the mooncakes.for it has such a short lifespan...
Mooncakes,are known as the traditional food for Chinese...
But now....




Life in campus is so busy if you join the activities held inside...
But at the same time,we also have a lot assignment and report to be fulfilled and submitted.
So it depends on how are we going to use our barely enough 24 hours..
I hope we all can use our time in a wise way so that it won't be wasted like that...
Because now i also facing the timeless life...
Frankly,i nearly two weeks din study...
Now feel regret cause i wasted my time on sleep and sleeeeeeeepppppppp....
So hope after the busy week i can catch up my homework and study...
Hope you all also like that...

No comments: