Monday, September 8, 2008

..........


Two more weeks will be my holiday.Erm,not only me lah,actly is all ukm's student de holiday.Hehe.Cnt wait 4 it,cz it hd been 3 month i neva go back to my hometown liao loh..I miss my house,my pillows,my bed,my tv,and forsure miss my mum my dad my bro my sis and my friends.Oopss...and also my favourite housely taste foods...Hehe...


But....my bus fee is RM45...waaalaaau...so expensive loh...ady pokai liao loh....

Haiz...Wat to do...Next time thriftier loh...Have to eat less and spend less.If not later gt no money to go home leh..Sumor cn take this chance to keep fit.Cz ltr sure kena perli if they see me becum fat liao...



At 1st i tot i cn become thinner at ukm,bt instead i gt d inverse effect...

Mayb always eat sit study and sleep nia loh..Gt no time to exercise leh..

And now i realized that live at university is totally diffrent from f6 or secondary school...

during f6 i still cn goyang kaki but now wanna shake oso gt no time leh..

At here,life is full of activities and challenge,u have to compete and act fast and alert.If nt,u r going to gt drowned in this strong current..


Also,u have to grab ur chance,4 the chance wont come to u itsef.If u lose it,u might not gt it the second time.Actly i feel quite terrible and surprise at here.Seeing my fren so hardworking i oso scare.They will study whenever they gt time.And very sportive oso.Mayb i should learn from them to become sportive a bit.Cz somehow i found that i gt left behind if i slow down..


People say that when we live in university,we should make sure that d fren we join mz b sincerity de.Cz gt ppl that will jz join u wen u r useful 4 them...But luckily,all the fren i found here r not the type lyk will use me.Instead they all very helpful and kind.Hehe...


And i oso gt a few good good frens here..Haha..Last time i quite passive in recognising and mixing with new frens,but surprisingly when i reach here i started to change.Become braver and more active...Hehe...


Anyway,i wont 4gt my frens that hd accompanied me since primary secondary and f6 school lives...We din meet 4 such a long time d..Hopefully this holiday we can come out gather-gather woo..And it must be very exciting since every1 has diffrent and new experiences that cn b shared among us..


All the best to my new and old frens.!!!!!Good luck in ur study and exam!!!!

And become a successor so that i oso cn gt a little honour from u all!!!

~-~ ^-^


1 comment:

Maggie said...

not bad. when u cum bec tell me k. v can go 2 yumcha. ur face is blur-blur o. haha