Sunday, September 7, 2008

Iao Iao....@-@

Haiz...Recently feeling not good....Burden with a lot of responsibilties....
Have to rush for tanglung festival for college and center...
Have to rush for Student Society's assignment....
Have to rush for Math's homework...
Have to rush for Intro's report and Generic Task...
Have to rush for Computer Programming....
Have to rush for meeting....
Have to .................................................................@-@



On last Saturday,6th September,i gt attended Kedahan's Night...
Play a lot...And ss a lot...Hehe....
Then,after came back from this party and having a bath,i directly fell asleep on my lovely bed(though it is not as comfortable as my hometown's bed....Haha...).
Woke up d next day at 11am...Huh...Feeling i dragged myself too long and tired thats y slept till such a long time...
And also felt regret for wasting my time by sleeping...

Haiz...very "mao dun" loh...
I found it recently my brain become stun ady...
Use 3 days to solve 6 Math's question....
Keep thinking the ways to solve the problems....
But at last,i discovered that the real mistake were caused by my carelesssssss!!!!!!
So so so pek.....Just because careless i wasted my precise time.....
Duno how to overcome this dangerous flaw....

Can somebody tell me the ways????????


Hopefully next time i wont so careless lohhhhhhh.......


And hopefully my flu will heal faster.....

And hopefully the holidays will come faster...Cz i really need some times to rest and recover my body and mind......

Wish u all hv a nice holidays.....

No comments: