Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today is my birthday!!!! 4TH SEPTEMBER!!!!!

So what to do ah????
Ermmm....Maybe should eat a lot nice and delicious food.(But now i become fatter liao,so cant eat.If not later dnt know how to get rid of the extra pound)......
Exercise???Since it hd been a long time i never move and shake my body d...(But today damn busy loh,got asignment,homework,meeting.....iao iao @-@)......
Sleep???Quite a good idea..But not for now leh...How can i waste my day time by sleeping only wo...(I slept at nearly 4am,then woke up at 9am today.Geng bo???hehe..Now become panda ady loh...Later sure will fishing in front the lecturer de liao..Got anyone who wants fish??Big or small de??Price we can discuss later.I can gv u up to 99% discount wo.Hehe...)....
Study???Hmm...I dnt like study de loh..I study oso because for my future..If not,,hehe,i rather go play the wholeday and chit-chat here and there..(But actually i quite quiet de loh.haha...)...
Fool the other people??Good idea..But dnt hv any idea how to fool them wo???
Haiz...What shd i do leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Oops....I know d...Hehehe...Guess what is running inside my head????

A bad idea for u all,but a good 1 for me.


That is


U ALL FASTER GO BUY AND WRAP THE PRESENT AND GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!
MUST IN BIG SIZE AND BIG QUANTITIES AND GOOD QUALITIES WOOO!!!!!!

WAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAK................................

THANKS A LOT WO...

AND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR ANG WEI LUN..

2 comments:

Maggie said...

sory i didnt noe ur bday. anyway, hapy belated birthday. wish u hapy alwaz n live a long life. enjoy urself ok.

careen said...

oO..din tell how ppl celebRate wit u Oo..haha..
old liao..